Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cleanup in progress. Please have patience

Here is a snapshot of my work desk right now. A strong cup of coffe (in an limited edition Bionicle/Hero Factory promo mug) and piles of old sketches (if you look closely you can see the first time the word BIONICLE was written). On my screen the outlines of my new company is taking shape. Faber Fuel, with the rebel rocket icon.

To file 28 years of work, sketches and thoughts is a job on its own. Especially because I have a strange habit of keeping all the work sketches.  Sketches are my fuel and my product so there you have the backstory of the name. I am starting to get an overview and warming up to filming the unboxing of what turns out to be several crates stored in the basement deep under Advance in Copenhagen. So please have patience. Now back to the diggingJ


6 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting.....I'll be waiting.......*intensely stares at the name BIONICLE*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat mug, tho... ;)

    And I don't think it's a strange habit at all to keep all of your work sketches - I'm the same way, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian, because I can not ask you personally, I want to ask is: Is it possible to put an instrumental version of the song "Gravity Hurts"? For fans of Bionicle it would be an invaluable gift, and because on YouTube and on BZPower has always been an interest to instrumental track was published.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christian Faber, I have recently become obsessively interested with the Roboriders line which I have read you were involved with. I have collected almost everything I could find about the line, bought every set, even tracked down the long-lost instructions for the combiner models once available on the website. My question to you is, is there any way I could contact you for information about it, or any kind of concept are you could show me related to it? I'm absolutely obsessed with the line, and to learn anything new about it would mean the world to me, especially because there is scarcely any information about the roboriders online. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete